Suresh Kumar, COO
Suresh Kumar's professional career spans more than 16 years in IT industry, the bulk of which was directly involved in the development and implementation of cutting edge IT technology solutions in fortune 50 companies. He has architected, designed and implemented high volume transaction processing systems in healthcare, social networking, telecom, transportation and financial industries. Apart from bringing entrepreneurship into several large corporations, he is successful in creating several startups. During his last 8 years of career focused in Tolling, he has held numerous program management, business development, strategic leadership and executive positions of increasing responsibility.
He earned a BS in Computer Science & Engineering and MBA in International Business Management from Thunderbird.
Amar Veluvolu, VP Operations
Amar has 13 years of US experience & total of sixteen years of IT experience in diversified fields
of Application Software Development, Maintenance projects. He is an excellent leader with very strong interpersonal skills. His incisive brain and business skills recognise strong talent which can be applied to a wide sector sometimes not apparent in the usual search process. His international experience brings a substantial advantage to our clients resulting in an outstanding record of success in Tollplus product deployment. He has got rich experience in all facets of SDLC including Business Requirement Gathering,
Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Production Support. He has domain expertise in Telecom and Toll industry Applications. He earned a bachelor's degree in Computer Science & engineering and MS in Telecom.
Areas of Expertise:
- Program/Project/Delivery Management
- Offshore/Onsite Execution Model
- Banking/Finance/Telecom-Domain Knowledge
- Quality Processes Implementation and Improvements.
- Team Player
- Analytical/Problem Solving Skill
- Operations/People/Man Management
Elan ? Project Management Group : - Elan has over 10 years of experience in IT Industry. He holds Masters in Computer Applications. He is responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Responsible and accountable from Requirements gathering, design to project closure
- Define and initiate projects, schedule, and performance of projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program
- Lead a large member team from various departments across the company
- Mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment
- Hands on experience in Analysis and Design
- Hands on experience on Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming
- Strong knowledge on ASP.Net 2.0, MS SQL
Kavitha G ? Quality Leader : - Kavitha has got over 10 years of extensive experience in diversified fields of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle. She holds post graduate degree in computer applications. She has got lot exposure in USA worked for Accenture and Microtech Infosys Inc. in USA.
- Hands on working knowledge of automated test solutions for client/server and Web applications with Mercury Interactive Test suite (Win Runner, Quick Test Professional, Load Runner, Quality Center) and Manual Testing